Software Engineer / Go Programmer
Be a Gopher. Come work as a go developer at a growing, innovative lifestyle company that provides hands-on technical expertise. We seek team members that are comfortable with juggling multiple high-priority tasks, have the drive to exceed expectations, and are willing to get their hands dirty along the way.
The work is a mix of rearchitecting applications along with the excitement of adding new features and microservices to the Teliax ecosystem.
We are looking for a well-rounded, intelligent professional, an engineer. We need someone with the following skills:
- 4+ years of general programming experience
- 2+ years of go programming experience
- Experience with other programming languages such as: python, ruby, haskell, PHP, and/or lua
- Experience programming against SQL databases (postgreSQL, MySQL, etc)
- Familiarity with RESTful design
- DevOps practices
- A bachelor degree in a technology field or equivalent experience
- General Telecom
- VoIP technologies (asterisk, freeswitch, Kamaillio)
- Load Balancing (haproxy)
- VM / Cloud Technologies (vmware, google compute)
- Containers (docker, kubernetes)
- 401k with Matching Contributions
- Standard healthcare, fully covered for employees.
- Education assistance
Teliax has two locations where this position can be filled. The primary location is in the LoHi district of Denver, Colorado a short distance from downtown in a quiet but easily accessible area. The second is in the rapidly growing North Dallas community of Plano, Texas in the area around the Dallas North Tollway and Sam Rayburn Tollway intersection.
February 21, 2018